Not all medical emergencies or concerns occur during working hours. This is why we offer an after-hours hotline that allows parents to call after our hours of operation regarding their children’s health. Whether you are worried about a child’s fever or need help managing a specific condition, our nurses can help. Although most doctor’s offices and clinics are closed at night and on the weekends, our after-hours hotline is always available. We have a nurse available to answer your questions after-hours on weekdays and on weekends at
We understand how stressful it can be to learn your child is in pain or suffering from an illness. While we always encourage parents to bring their children into our clinic or the emergency room (if it is an emergency), sometimes simply talking to a medical professional can put your mind at ease. Going to the emergency room for every medical concern can be costly, which is why Tots N Teens is dedicated to providing you with solutions you can count on.
Real-Time Healthcare Advice
We answer every single call that comes into our after-hours hotline, giving you the focus and attention you deserve. Our professionally-trained nurses can assess these symptom-based calls, providing you with the advice you need to ensure your child is healthy and receives the care he or she needs. The nurse triage services offered through our hotline provide real-time healthcare assessments and advice when you need it. We will answer your call the first time and help you determine what level of care your child needs at that exact moment. If necessary, we may send you to the emergency room.
This process allows our nurse advice team to not only quickly assess how serious the problem is, but accurately advise you on how to proceed. Your child’s health is our number one priority. During the call, we will provide you with sound medical advice and compassionate customer service. Here is a brief overview of what to expect when you call our after-hours hotline:
- A nurse will identify your needs and make sure you are given the appropriate level of care for the situation, whether this means providing at-home instructions, scheduling an appointment, or recommending you go to an urgent care or the emergency room.
- Provide you with after-hours access to our skilled triage nurses
- Provide simple and useful advice about medications, procedures, screenings, health conditions, and any other topics related to your child’s health
- Listen and comfort callers
- Offer additional information
- Give callers the information they need to make the right decisions about the care and treatment of their children
If you have a question about your child’s health after regular business hours, please do not hesitate to call our after-hours hotline at 1-855-456-6976. We are here to help you understand what type of care your child needs, whether it’s the middle of the night or in the evening after any of our three locations in Mesquite, Plano, or Forney have closed.